Translate

Friday, August 17, 2012

黒の女教師
Kuro No Onna Kyoushi/ The Dark Female Teacher(really struggling on translating this title.. I'm sorry)



*Each episode ends within itself/ approx. 45 minutes*

   This TV show is about three female teachers at a high school who teach "special classes". They always wait in the art room for students or fellow teachers to arrive with money to teach a class outside of school hours. Whether it be teaching a student, what's right and wrong, or teaching someone who has dragged students into trouble. Anyways, all the actors playing students are brilliant and so are the teachers, in comparison to GTO... Though I do recommend that movie.

    Before I talk about this episode, I have one piece of advice. DO NOT WATCH THIS WHEN YOU ARE WATCHING GTO. I have gotten really confused between the two TV series because the stories are pretty similar, and I prefer this show over GTO.
    Anyways, in this episode, a girl is caught working at what's called a girls' bar. If her teachers let the principal know, she of course can't get into college but could also get expelled. I love watching what pranks the teacher pulls every episode in order to get the student out of trouble and to teach someone a lesson. Surprisingly in this episode, it reveals a bit of Ms.Uchida's past and she uses that to her advantage. As we begin to see more and more of the teachers' pasts, we also begin to see the respect that the students show to Ms.Takakura. Interested to see how this TV show develops!


No comments:

Post a Comment